External Nokia users can schedule lab sessions in the My Learning Labs using a My Learning Labs voucher.
Redeem Voucher - Create Lab Reservation
You can use a voucher to reserve a lab session at https://learningservices.nokia.com/src/dclabservice/dashboard
Before you can create a lab reservation, you need to have a Nokia account. If you do not already have a Nokia account, please request one by following the steps at https://www.nokia.com/networks/training/dcf/student-portal/#new-program-participants
To create a lab reservation:
- Goto: https://learningservices.nokia.com/src/dclabservice/dashboard
- Click "Schedule new Session"
- When asked for the voucher, please enter the voucher number above and click "Start"
- Select your Lab Type
- Select the date and time you would like your lab session to start
- Click "Start"
Your lab session will be reserved to start on the date and time you requests and will last for the duration of the voucher.
Cancelling Your Lab Reservation
You can cancel you lab session at anytime before your session start or during your session by:
- Going to https://learningservices.nokia.com/src/dclabservice/dashboard
- Locate your lab session under "Current and Upcoming Sessions"
- Click "Cancel"
Cancelling a lab session using the steps above will cancel your session and allow you to re-use your voucher again. Any time remaining on your voucher will be credited back to your voucher.
You can find details of your voucher and any remaining time for vouchers at: https://learningservices.nokia.com/src/dclabservice/vouchers
For additional information regarding the DCF Learning Labs, please visit: https://www.nokia.com/networks/training/dcf/my-dcf-learning-labs/